Access to data analysis, bioinformatics tools available in Genomics Core and tutorials upon request.
- Access to data analysis, bioinformatics tools available in Genomics Core and tutorials upon request.
- Primer design services o (Primer Express 3.0.); Assistance with design of primers and probes.
- SDS software analysis service: Assistance with analysis of results in SDS software and troubleshooting.
- Agilent Arrays data analysis service; Preliminary analysis of data
- Analysis of next generation sequencing data; Preliminary analysis of data with Torrent Suite. The Torrent server analysis pipeline is the primary software used to process raw data acquired by our PGM sequencer to produce read files containing high quality bases. The base calls are in both SFF and FASTQ file formats for easy downstream analysis with third party analysis tools. The Torrent browser provides many matrices, graphs and reporting features derived from the pipeline results.
- TMAP: Torrent Mapping Alignment Program implements a two-stage mapping approach – reads that do not align during the 1st stage are passed to the 2nd stage with a new set of algorithms and/or parameters. Above all the alignment provides an index to determine run and library quality.
- AmpliSeq Cancer Variant Caller: After analysis the variant caller generates a report of the SNVs and the insertion-deletions obtained from the data set.
- Access to Gene Spring GX: a statistical tool for visualization and analysis of expression and genomic structural variation data enabling understanding of microarray data within a biological context.